A practical guide to minimizing risk and maximizing success while living the entrepreneurial dream.
Here are my 10 steps to starting your own business while you keep your full-time job.
- Ask yourself how badly you want it
- Inventory your skills, abilities, and weaknesses
- Validate your business idea
- Write down your competitive advantage
- Set detailed, measurable, and realistic goals
- Map your gameplan to launch date and beyond
- Outsource everything you can
- Actively seek feedback
- Don’t blur the lines between personal projects and work
- Reach critical mass before quitting your day job